Yes, that is what should be. But in my case JSF Mojarra + Tomahawk causes a
lot of problems, eg :

1. First (but it doesn't matter):
2008-04-21 13:22:02 org.apache.commons.digester.Digester error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 5 column 14: Document root element
"faces-config", must match DOCTYPE root "null".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "faces-config", must
match DOCTYPE root "null".

when faces-config.xml is successfully validated and in 100% is good.

2. My real problem is this exception:

2008-04-21 13:29:52 org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter
doFilter
SEVERE: Exception wile retrieving addResource

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could
not initialize class
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.config.MyfacesConfig

(but the same project + MyFaces + Tomahawk works perfect). This exception
takes place when I try to add `Tomahawk-1.6.jar` to my projet with
jsf-api.jar and jsf-impl.jar from SUN JSF.
I need Tomahawk for e.g files upload.

Regards