Hi Mark,

I was trying to update NIFI cluster to 1.10.0 but I am getting error
*Connection
State changed to SUSPENDED,RECONNECTED and
zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException :
KeeperErrorCode=ConnectionLoss*

I am not using embedded zookeeper. Zookeeper version 3.4.6.
Do NIFI 1.10.0 require zookeeper 3.5.5 ?

Thanks & Regards,
Nayan Sharma
 *+91-8095382952*

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayan-sharma>