Hi Joern,

I have got the data from the following link which consist of corpus of new
articles.
http://trec.nist.gov/data/reuters/reuters.html

Following the steps given in the below link I have created training and
test data but it is not working with the NameFinder of opennlp api.
http://www.clips.uantwerpen.be/conll2003/ner/000README

So can you please help me how to create training data out of that corpus
and use it to create name entity detection models?

With Regards
Madhvi Gupta
*(Senior Software Engineer)*