Using OxygenOffice Professional 3.0.1 on a WinXP Pro machine I create a spreadsheet with a formula in cell B1 " =IF( ISNUMBER(A1) , IF( A1=0 , "" , A1) , "") " not including the leading and trailing quote marks. It generates Err 508 in the cells it occupies.

When I opened the OOOo3.0.1 file with Portable Apps 2.4 all the semicolons had been transformed into pipe symbols. After reworking the pipes back into semicolons then in PortableApps 2.4 the formula works as expected. After opening the PortableAps saved file with OOOo3.0.1 the formula had the semicolons transformed into commas.
The formula worked, but should not have because it lacked semicolons.

What is going on? Is Oxygen Office beginning to use comma's in the formula format? Or, is this a bug ,
in OxygenOffice?  I cannot determine if it is unique to my computer.
Can anyone else verify this? I will provide the .ODS spreadsheet files upon request.

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA