So we have a use case where our engines will will be hosting development
sandbox clusters.   We need to have upwards of 1000 networks on some of these.

I understand there is no theoretical limit to the number of networks does any
body have a good reliable way of instantiating all of these networks.

We have been using ansible for POCs and doing 100 Networks have not had a
problem getting them on there however when upping the number to many more it
begins to take longer and longer between each one and eventually timed iout and
only got to 1567

Example Task we are using for this:
  tasks:

    - name: Add More Networks
      ovirt_network:
        auth: "{{ ovirt_auth }}"
        data_center: "{{ pcloud_name }}"
        name: "{{ pcloud_name }}-{{ item }}"
        state: present
        label: uplink
        vlan_tag: "{{ item }}"
        clusters:
          - name: "{{ ovirt_cluster }}"
            assigned: yes
            required: no
            display: no
            migration: no
            gluster: no
      with_sequence: start=1551 end=2500

What are some better ways of bulk additions of networks?   Would the API
provide a better solution so as to sorta bulk cache them then initiate the save?