Dan is correct and i have actully tested out both of these suggestions and the
notes i have from them are:

OVN Networks -
 These work well but seem to be limited in that they do not allow a VLAN ID to
be tagged to them, seems the solution to that is to connect them to an external
network which leads back to the same question of having to have that network be
assigned to a nic.

Attaching to a NIC thats down -
 This works but wont be a solution in a machine that may not have an extra nic,
and was looking for something more portable, also seems that it stays down due
to no carrier (makes sense), while the dummy interface will show itself as up.

Dummy Network -
  This works and will be the way we implement it until we find a reason not to.
 This will allow us to use Bridge Networks still which will mimic setups we
have that are actually connected to physical networks, as well VLAN IDs on them.
   Side note on this i actually had to use dummy_0 as the name and then restart
the engine before it would show up in the Network Assignment Window for the
hosts under "Setup Host Networks"

Big thanks to you all on helping with this