Before anyone tells me this is now included in 4.4.0, I saw this, but I
don't think I'm willing to update my centos7 host to centos8 yet. (But
perhaps that will be the answer).  Currently on 4.3.9/Centos 7

I am trying to run fedora core is to test it out, and the ISO installer
hangs on:
"failed to isolate default target freezing"

So I tried the QCOW2 image, but I'm looking at ways of running the ignition
file.  I see in the "run once" section i can deploy a custom unit script,
and I was wondering is this filetype agnostic?  If I generate a JSON
ignition script and put it in there will it get passed through correctly ?
Or will I need to update to 4.4.0?

I also found:
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/100008/
This was abondoned for a "better solution" last September.  Was this
referring to the changes in 4.4.0?

Lastly has anyone who was running 4.3.9 upgrade their centos host to
centos8 and then upgrade ovirt without any issues?  I usually try and wait
at least a couple of minor version changes before switching to a new major
version.

Thanks guys!