Luckily this is for a home lab and nothing critical is lost.  However I was
trying to change the subnet my host was on.  And I found out that you
cant do that.  So I reverted back but my hosted engine wasnt happy about my
NFS mounts.

so I did a engine-cleanup and an engine-setup.  Went through the prompts
and thought nothing of it.  I logged back into ovirt, and everything looks
like it was a brand new install.  No VMs or anything.  I believe I have a
fairly recent backup somewhere... trying to track that down, but it's not
looking good.

Currently running 4.3.10.  I have been planning out my 4.4 upgrade
anyways.  I would prefer to not start from scratch... but if I do it is not
the end of the world, will just take a lot more time.

Looking for some guidance! Thank you.