Hi Andrei,

ovirt 4.4+ has to run with centos/ rhel 8, I would not recommend mix versions of ovirt node version within one cluster. (there couldbe / will be a problem with vdsm version on each node)

And yes cluster compatibility version number doesn't match  ovirt version.

I would recommend to try to remove the oldest node from the cluster (if upu have some spare nodes) and try to reinstall it to centos 8 or 9 with standalone engine for test if it works or not.

Jirka