Hello,

maybe someone can help me.

I am using ovirt 4.5 standalone engine with local database on Rocky Linux 9 on
Server A. On Server B, C and D i ve installed ovirt Node 4.5 and now i want to
user Gluster Hyperconverged via cockpit with 4 Server (one for standalone
engine)

Ovirt 4.5 Standalone Engine is already running on Server A.

My Problem is i cant download cockpit-ovirt-dashboard

[root@pluto volrath]# yum install cockpit-ovirt-dashboard
Last metadata expiration check: 1:41:33 ago on Thu Jun 15 19:36:53 2023.
No match for argument: cockpit-ovirt-dashboard
Error: Unable to find a match: cockpit-ovirt-dashboard

The instructions in Section "Installing on RHEL 9.0 or derivates" from here
https://www.ovirt.org/download/install_on_rhel.html are done. But i am still
not able to finde the cockpit-plugin.
Ansible-Runner ist installed too.

What i am missing? Or does Rocky Linux do not support the Cockpit-Plugin?

BR
Peter