On 09.11.2023 22:30, Tres Finocchiaro wrote:
I can reproduce with an example provided with Apache FOP:

./fop -fo examples/fo/basic/border.fo -pdf foo.pdf

It seems to use the same trapezoidal vector borders as the originating
PDF.  When printing to a 4x6 label printer, some of the borders disappear.

Should this be enough for a bug report?

I don't know if they'll bother with a file that needs the PDFBox viewer, they'll claim that we're at fault. I'm not even sure it's a bug. The clipped area is smaller than 1 pixel. Other viewers show it because they render at more than 100%.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E3Q9JlywRFyKJ7rSwL9rQNEGdbmvDbgc/view?usp=sharing

This is an improved file with a rectangular clipping. The trapezoidal form is not relevant IMHO.

Tilman