https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/3.0.2-SNAPSHOT/
and look at the log messages.
Tilman

On 10.01.2024 13:39, Lisa Moore wrote:

*From:* Lisa Moore
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 9, 2024 10:54 AM
*To:* users-h...@pdfbox.apache.org
*Subject:* PDFBox 3.0.1 Font changes when rendering PDF to Image

Hi,

I am using PDFBox to render a PDF to a .png image.  In the past,  I used version 2.0.23 which worked without issue.  When the image is rendered in verion 3.0.1, the text part of the PDF document does not properly convert the Font (Times Roman).   How can I fix this issue?   I have attached the images to show the comparison of what is being rendered in version 3.0.1 versus 2.0.23.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Lisa Moore