Philipp Blum <philipp-b...@jakiku.de> wrote:
    > I just compiled OpenWRT with 6LoWPAN_bluetooth and configured it.
    > (https://imgur.com/a/8ctUHG9 & https://imgur.com/a/frYKx7N)
    > The interface gets an /60 prefix delegated (2a02:8aaa:baaa:b700::1/60),
    > which is great.

I assume that this is on the openwrt side of things.  I'm surprised it gives
a /60 and not a /64, but I guess that is an openwrt setting.
What is your RIOT-OS device?
Which openwrt router is it that you have BT on? (Just curious)

    > So now I want to configure RIOT OS to work with it.

I would think you need to do the L2 Bluetooth pairing first, but:

    > I am able to ping the router from my node.

that would seem to suggest that this already works.
You get replies?  Maybe you can explain exactly what you did that works.

    > But the configuration of the interface doesn't work.

    > As I understand it, I should now be able to add it with
    > ifconfig 9 add 2a02:8aaa:baaa:b700::1/64

Do you mean ::2?
I assume you are running this on the RIOT-OS side?

    > But this doesn't return anything. There is also the 6ctx I am not
    > familiar with.

It provides an context for a compression mechanism in 6lo.

    > I am supposed to use this as well?
    > I am on commit c310bfbf75928339b308f310dce682412e4ca9a9.
    > I also thought about bridging the 6LoWPAN interface to the connected BLE
    > node.

You can't bridge, because the L2 headers are very different.
You can route, using RPL, though, which is the recommended mechanism in IPv6.
Going first hop to 6lowman as being BT has some interesting use cases, I think.

    > Can somebody point me to the correct configuration?
    > I don't understand why ifconfig isn't returning anything. Is that a bug?

I don't have experience with this.

]     m...@sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [