2nd CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

RIOT Summit 2020

September 14-15, 2020

Participation options: online & on-site
(f2f meeting to be confirmed, at Station F, Paris, France)

https://summit.riot-os.org

The RIOT community gathers yearly at the RIOT Summit, which brings
together RIOTers, beginners, and experts, as well as people interested
in the IoT in general and decision makers who plan to deploy RIOT in the
future. The event combines plenary talks, hands-on tutorials, and demos.

A preliminary batch of talks have been announced, more to come!
Announced talks include so far talks from IETFers, Arm Ltd., Huawei,
from several SMEs and Makers from the RIOT community. Check it out:
https://summit.riot-os.org/2020/#speakers

If you want to present a talk, a tutorial, or a demo (whether online or
onsite!)
please consider our Call for Contributions, still open!

  * https://summit.riot-os.org/2020/call-for-contributions

We are looking forward to your proposals!

Every year since 2016, the RIOT Summit was successful in providing
a forum to connect. We aim to continue this tradition in 2020,
with some changes catering for online participation. We will try
our very best to create the special RIOT Summit atmosphere online,
as well as onsite (f2f to be confirmed, at French Tech Central in
Station F, Paris, France).

Best regards,
the organizers, on behalf of the RIOT community