Hello Götz Reinicke

Am 2014-11-26 um 10:29 schrieb Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator:

> we have about 1.000 users but just a few (+- 100) use sogo as mailclient.
>
> The most users use the calendar app.
>
> Since some days, we see a lot of
>
>       No child available to handle incoming request
>
> and the webpage cant be accessed.
>
> Currently I have "WOWorkersCount = 15;"
>
> I updateted today from 2.2.9a to 2.2.10, and it is still the same situation.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> It is a 4Core 2.2GHZ 8 GB RAM virtual mashine doing just sogo and a bit
> of database for a small webapp.

You have to increase your workers count by setting PREFORK in
/etc/{sysconfig|default}/sogo.
Because the setting of WOWorkersCount in sogo.conf is overwritten by the
service start script.

In order to handle short traffic bursts you also should increase
WOListenQueueSize.
This value specifies how many requests are held in the worker processing
queue, before reaquests are bounced with the above error.
We have increased it to 32 for example.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz