Hello Bernard,
the installation of SOGo is generally described in this document:
http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf
the only Steps you need to add, is configuring your package manager described here:
http://www.sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/select_category/1.html

The FAQ is updated more frequently, and has different subtopics, maybe they get incorporated into the Documentation. That's what I dont know. Rounded up: 1. Configure package management 2. install from system package manager 3. Do configurations explained in the PDF.

Greetings, Louis