Hi,

On 03/14/2015 05:10 PM, Zhang Huangbin wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have SOGo and SMTP server (Postfix) running on same server, with
> 'SOGoSMTPAuthenticationType = PLAIN;' in sogo.conf, SOGo
> doesn't perform SMTP AUTH at all. Is there a way to force it to perform
> SMTP AUTH?

We've configured our SOGo like that and it does authenticate.. don't
know why this does not work for you.

> Also, any plan to support 'LOGIN' auth type and TLS?

For TLS support we cheat and use stunnel. But that is not really
necessary since you have both on the same host anyway and no security
would be added.
If you don't want to configure postfix for a second localhost listener
that accepts unencrypted logins I do suggest using stunnel.

> Thanks. :)

/r

--
Rainer Ruprechtsberger
Volkshilfe Oberösterreich

ZVR Zahl: 064371505

Volkshilfe. Wir sind für die Menschen da.