Hello all,

Are there any ready to go 'Appliances' available (totally free or not)
for the full SOGo+Samba AD environment that I could point a friend to,
who is looking to get off the Microsoft money train?

Preferably a Debian Stable based one.

We would prefer a totally free solution, but would not mind one that had
an initial cost where he was paying for the work done to provide the
'ready to go' environment, and/or provided a paid support option, but he
wants something that doesn't cost 'per-user' or 'per-domain', and that
won't 'stop working' if he decided to stop renewing the paid support
option in the future.

Thanks,

Charles