Great!

On 04/08/2015 03:36 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 08/04/2015 15:32, Gerald Brandt wrote:
I'm doing a 2.2.17a install on Ubuntu 14.04. I've hit a couple of roadblocks, which I've managed to work around. The roadblock I'm currently at is using rpcproxy.dll.

I've installed what I believe are the correct packages, but I don't seem to have OCS Manager ot RPC Proxy installed.
Perfectly normal for now - these packages are currently *not* available.

We should finally be in a position to merge contributions to our SOGo/OpenChange backend this week or early next week and release 2.2.18 with the updated backend, together with new OpenChange packages which will include this time rpcproxy and ocsmanager.

Cheers!