Let me translate it for English people.

Subversion encountered a serious problem.
>  麻烦您花点时间将这个问题报告给Subversion
Please report this issue to Subversion
>  请尽量详细的描述您之前尝试的操作。
Please describe the steps that you did.
>  不过希望您先在邮件存档中搜索一下同样的问题,避免重复提交。
Before report this issue, please search archive for avoid reporting same issue.

>  您可以登录下面的地址搜索邮件存档:
You can search archive in following location:

>  Subversion产生的报告如下
>  (您可以用Ctrl-C快捷键复制
>  本对话框的内容到剪切板):
Following is outputs that Subversion generated:

>  文件
>
> “D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.9.7\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c”,行
>
>  9210:断言失败(svn_dirent_is_absolute(local_abspath))
“D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.9.7\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c”,Line

9210:Assertion failed(svn_dirent_is_absolute(local_abspath))
>  确定
Confirm