Hello,

We have a Tomcat 7 server running on Linux that must use LDAP over SSL to
connect to an AD server for user authentication. This
configuration we have working. The issue is the credentials used to connect to
the AD server must have the password updated
every 180 days, and therefore updated in the JNDI Realm configuration. Is there
a way to update the password in server.xml
that would allow it to be recognized as changed without restarting the Tomcat
server. Or some other configuration what ever
it may be that would achieve this. The goal is to update the password and have
it recognized as updated with no down time for
the application running on the server.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks
-John
  • ... John Beaulaurier -X (jbeaulau - ADVANCED NETWORK INFORMATION INC at Cisco)
    • ... Mark Thomas
      • ... Christopher Schultz
        • ... John Beaulaurier -X (jbeaulau - ADVANCED NETWORK INFORMATION INC at Cisco)
          • ... Caldarale, Charles R
    • ... André Warnier
    • ... PÉNET LUDOVIC