Romain -
Thanks for the response.

I just downloaded the Zip, extracted it, manually copy my EAR into
TOMEE/apps, start TOMEE via 'catalina.bat start' in TOMEE/bin

I went into TOMEE/conf/context.xml and I don't have anything configured in
there.

The class that is getting picked up is an EJB.  It lives inside of that
'calculation-svc' JAR

I will look into activating debug logs and see what I can find.