Sorry Flavio,

I don't have it anymore. The guy who actually did the the port left our company. I asked him to make a source jar as well, he didn't.

Regards,
   Erik.

Flavio schreef:
Hi Erik, me again.

Can you send me  the source code?

Thanks,

Flavio.

On 7/30/07, Flavio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, I known that is fast and easy but I tried to do it myself and I
had  problems.
Thanks!