Besides showing a progress indicator, you could also disable mouse interaction by overlaying a div that has the height and width of the entire page.

Add a bit of javascript to the button to show/display such a div.

   Erik.

Mael Sicsic wrote:
In fact I my problem is the following : a form is submitted with an ajaxbutton, and processing of this form takes a long time (many server side DB checkings), and within this computing time, I would like to prevent the user to continue editing the form being processed...