Please introduce a new subject with a new message. Please do not start a new topic using the reply button. If you reply to a message to start a new topic, it may be ignored by those not following that thread; you may not get the answers your questions deserve; and those whose mail programs allow threading will become annoyed.

   Erik.

Alexander Landsnes Keül wrote:
Hi,

I'm having a bit of trouble setting up a panel with a dynamic content. What I'm
working on is a panel where the customers can specify what they want to ask for
in a CV.

Basically they can choose if they want dropdowns, textfields etc. Is there a
way to support this? I'm thinking of adding the panels they want to a ListView,
and my thought was to add the Components they specify to a ListView in the
panels.

The problem I'm having here is that that does require a markup for the panels,
which I'm not quite certain how to handle. Does anyone have any pointers as to
how I might go about doing this?

As an example, one customer might want to have your job experience with a from
date, to date and company. Another might also want to know the name of your
boss in that company.

Alexander

--
Erik van Oosten