Hi Conny,

I think you can open a Jira issue. Please attach a quickstart project that demonstrates the problem.

Regards,
    Erik.

ckuehne wrote:
I call setRespongePage() in the ajax onchange handler of the autocomplete
field. The behavior seems buggy in the case when the user did not select a
choice but submitted the input of the field with ENTER. If there are no
choices for the entered text then everything works fine. But if there are
avalaible choices the forwarding to the response page does not work. Instead
it seems to me that there is some "left over" javascript being executed on
the client side after the resonse. And then, instead of forwarding to the
response page, the current page is reloaded. At least that's how I interpret
it.

Help appreciated,
Conny