Thanks Martin, Ryan,

I tried to run the examples of gmap2 today (no time for the code yet). Just as an experiment I compiled gmap2 against the wicket 1.3.1 release instead of the documented Wicket trunk. The examples work, so I guess it is possible to change the dependency.

I am also searching for a google-map component that allows you to select an area (a rectangle) on a map. Are there existing components that do this?

Regards,
   Erik.

Ryan Gravener wrote:
I would recommend gmap2 as well.

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Martin Funk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>