Hi Wojciech,

I am sorry, it appeared I wrote too quickly. This morning I found out
that what I wrote mostly does not work.

You /can/ call processInput() on any form component (if not all). This
will make that particular form component puts its value in the model.
But any way, the nested forms seems the way to go.

I prefer the refreshing repeater as does not have the tricky
model-re-use-problem. Still, ListView works fine if you know how to use it.

AjaxSubmitLink is of course fine too. Personally I try to avoid
components that completely depend on Javascript.

Regards,
    Erik.