Hi,

I am looking for a way to serve many static images. It is important that
I do not have to separately register them (as with SharedResources, as I
understood) as there about 20.000 to 50.000 of them, and the set changes
continuously.

The most obvious thing that comes to mind is a static resource that
takes parameters that are extracted from the URL (similar to Page). But
I could not find such a thing.

I am now considering implementing a servlet, but I'd rather stay within
the framework.

Regards,
    Erik.

--