In that case I would add a class attribute to the input element in the html markup, and use CSS to style the width.

Regards,
   Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten
http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/

Kai Mütz wrote:
Erik van Oosten wrote:
That depends on what size Kai meant.

If you mean the width in pixels, I agree, that is CSS stuff.

I meant the width in pixels. But as TextFilter is a panel within
wicket-extensions I can not edit the markup directly. Thus I decided to
subclass it and modify the subclassed markup.

But using a AttributeModifier is probably the better solution. I will try it.

Thanks,
Kai