That looks like an excellent API. Would it be very hard to implement this?

Personally I am also looking for something like this, but then bookmarkable. I got some suggestions on how to do this with the current APIs, but I did not like them at all. So now I am using a servlet.

Regards,
   Erik.

Al Maw wrote:
I think he makes a valid point, personally. People do want to do this sort
of thing quite frequently. It wouldn't kill us to implement an
OutputStreamLink that looked like this:

add(new StreamingLink("link") {
    public String getFileName() {
        return "download.xls";
    }
    public String getMimeType() {
        return "application/vnd.excel"; // Or whatever it is.
    }
    public void writeToOutputStream(OutputStream outputStream) {
        excelGenerator.writeOutput(outputStream);
    }
});

I don't think the current API here is very pleasant or obvious to use.

Regards,

Al

--
Erik van Oosten