Hi Milan,

You can use the wicket:message attribute as described on the Wicket wiki (search for xhtml).

Regards,
   Erik.

Milan Křápek wrote:
Hi,

I have just this simply questin. I am  trying to localize my web pages to
different languages. Because my pages are mainly composed by fomrs and I have
not much texts I want to make the localization just by .properties files. All
works good until I want to change the text in submit button. Is it possible to
change this value with locale information in property file? Or must I follow
the other way and  duplicate my pages to localized versions? (page_en_US.html,
page_de_DE.html etc.)

Best regards

Milan