Hi,

Is there a jira issue in which the topic is tracked?

Regards,
   Erik.

Edvin Syse wrote:
(I wrote this email earlier this evening but forgot to send it it seems. Here it is:)

When I ran with 1.3.0 I also had 1.3.3 on the classpath. I reverted to 1.3.2 30 minutes ago and still haven't seen the problem. I've been running 1.3.2 up until this evening with no problems reported, so I am now quite certain that the problem is only with 1.3.3.

We have monitoring running now, and if the problem arises when the traffic increases tomorrow morning we'll know for sure.

I'll report back tomorrow :)

-- Edvin