Hello Matej, all,

Ah, that is good to hear. The patch makes grid trunk in sync with
wicket-1.4-m1. There might be differences with wicket-1.4 trunk? In any
case, we could not build grid trunk with wicket-1.4-m1 when we retrieved
it (last Friday).

So please Matej, do not apply this patch on your repository :)

Regards,
    Erik.