Hello,

I think it would probably make more sense to cache the /result/ of stateless pages.

Regards,
    Erik.

Joel Halbert wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering whether it was possible to implement "pooling" of stateless pages? Possibly using a custom PageMap implementation?
Although newer JVM's are good at performing GC, pooling is a reasonable
additional technique to use for achieving that extra bit of scalability.

If anyone has tried to do this, or has any suggestions on the best way forward
I'd be really interested to know.

Many Thanks,

Joel