I am currently in a project where we do everything with jQuery in the frontend, simulating Wicket's AJAX input and using its AJAX output. However, I would not advice in doing this until you have a strong grasp of Wicket's form and AJAX handling. Having a good jquery programmer helps too.

Regards,
   Erik.

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Ned Collyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>