Hi, Atul,

That sounds like a reasonable request to me (I am no core member). Its best to open a new issue in Wicket's jira, preferably with a patch attached.

Regards,
   Erik.

atul singh wrote:
Hi,
I see that only error() feedback takes a serializabel message. This allows
me to pass any java object as message and implement custom filtering of
messages by components.
but info,debug etc take a string and so do not help me in that kind of
filtering.
Actually what we have is a TabbedWizard thing, a hybrid of TabbedPanel and
Wizard. We have such a requirement to target feedback messages to very
specific feedback components on any of the tabs. This is also not possible
by implementing this logic based on the reporting component. I wanted the
implementation to be generic , just based on info encapsulated in the
message.
Can anyone suggest an alternative?
Can the info(),debug() etc method signatures be changed to have such
flexibility???
Thanks