It is not possible. Unfortunately.

You can write your own IRequestCycleProcessor. See WebApplication#newRequestCycleProcessor().

Get hints at: http://www.nabble.com/How-to-catch-unknown-(not-mounted)-URLs--td14949092.html#a14956131

Regards,
   Erik.

Tauren Mills wrote:
Does anyone have suggestions on how to do this?  Or is it just not
possible to use IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy without a mount point
(from the root of the site)?

Thanks!
Tauren