> what i now want to add is to pass additional state

You can not do this with a BookmarkablePageLink. The trick is to create
a Link with in the onClick something like:

// note the variant that accepts a Class argument does not work:
setResponsePage(new Page(), pageParameters)
// the redirect will change the URL to whatever is mounted for the
linked to page
setRedirect(true)

Regards,
    Erik.

Uwe Schäfer schreef:
> Martijn Dashorst schrieb:
>
>> you have to encode the necessary state yourself into the page
>> parameters. There is no way for Wicket to be able how to serialize the
>> state in the URL in some magic way.
>
> kind of misunderstanding here. i dont want or need the additional
> state bookmarkable.
> all i want is to link to a stateful page and have some parameters set.
>
> like /foo/document/21.wicket-0
>
> this is - in fact - what wicket does internally, when navigating on
> the page. it is just that i do not see a possibility to create links
> like that from pagelink or bookmarkablepagelink.
>
> just to be sure that i make myself clear (i´m not that fluent in
> english), i´ll describe the scenario in detail:
>
> - i have a list/detail page setup.
> - the list should link to detail-page using a bookmarkable link.
> - if this link is triggered from another session or after timeout, it
> should be possible to show the document according to the given
> parameters.
>
> (all fine till here with bookmarkablelink & hybridUrlStrategy only)
>
> - what i now want to add is to pass additional state (from the List
> page) to the detail page, that can safely be lost when using the
> bookmark from outside the session. think of "back to my search" or smth.
>
> i was thinking this should be possible, because wicket does this
> already when using a simple link on the detail page, for instance.
>
> thanks uwe

Erik van Oosten
http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/