Best approach IMHO would be through css.

Regards,
   Erik.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I was wondering if there was an easy way to remove the underline for the
link in the OrderByBorder component.

More generally, can someone point me in the right direction to change the
style and behavior for the link (<a> tag) in the OrderByBorder?  I am trying
to:

1.  remove the underline
2.  add a sort icon for asc and desc sorts

I have started down the path of extending the OrderByBorder, but am not sure
if this is the best approach.   Any guidance would be great.

Thx,

Joe C