Hi Serkan,

I have this log all the time as well. I have no idea what it is suppose to tell you as the message is clearly not applicable and my application runs fine.
Anyway, if you run in production mode, the log message is gone.

Regards,
    Erik.

Serkan Camurcuoglu wrote:
Hi all,
I need to change the direction of the html file to rtl if the logged in user's locale is arabic. I followed the method in this previous message http://www.nabble.com/How-can-I-switch-page-direction-(LTR-RTL)--td13747743.html#a14025235 . It works fine, but I'm constantly getting the following log:

<script type="text/javascript" src="../javascript/util.js"></script>

because I have

add(HeaderContributor.forCss("stylesheets/generic.css"));
add(HeaderContributor.forJavaScript("javascript/util.js"));

in my page code, right after I add the html markup container. Actually this log does not seem to cause any error, but I really would like to get rid of it. Does anybody have any idea?

Best regards,

SerkanC

--
Erik van Oosten