Hi Nino,

It all depends on the url encoder you use. There are several. See section 14.2.2 of Wicket in Action, or browse starting from the javadoc of WebApplication#mount(IRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy)[1]. The default I believe is to use BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy, but with the given method you can mount others.

Regards,
   Erik.

[1] http://www.ddpoker.com/javadoc/wicket/1.4-m2/org/apache/wicket/protocol/http/WebApplication.html#mount(org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.IRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy)

Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael wrote:
So It seems that you cannot control the order of page parameters for bookmarkablepagelinks can this be true?

What I mean are that I would like to have and url something like this (and remain stable that way):

mydom.com/mypage/cache/true/product/id , something like that it'll not work for me if parameters are switched like so : mydom.com/mypage/product/id/cache/true

I instantiate my links like so:

pageparameters.add("cache", "true");
pageparameters.add("cache","true");

BookmarkablePageLink link = new BookmarkablePageLink(linkId, cls,pageparameters);

--
Erik van Oosten