Hi Eyal,

Let me translate Igor's reponse (which I agree is somewhat short for the uninitiated ;) )

"Quickstart" is the optimum way to start with Wicket. For more info see http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html.

"A quickstart" is an as small as possible Wicket application that demonstrates a bug and was created with Quickstart.

Igor's question also indicates he thinks there is a bug. You can file the bug by creating an issue in Wicket's bug tracking system at: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET. The quickstart should be attached to the created issue.

Regards,
   Erik.

eyalbenamram wrote:
Hi
How? what is a quickstart? I am using wicket 1.3.4 is it still not fixed there?

igor.vaynberg wrote:
create a quickstart and attach it to a jira issue

-igor

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 7:09 AM, eyalbenamram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>