Hello Nick,

The new plugin installs fine.  This is what works on my systems:

(a) ALT + SHIFT + W => switching between java and html files
(b) in the html file clicking on a wicket:id value => jumps to corresponding
Java code
(c) CTRL + SPACEBAR when inside a wicket:id value in the html file =>
dropdown box for completion
(d) in html file: warning "Wicket ID missing in Java source" when using an
invalid wicket:id value

not working:
(e) clicking on a wicket:id in the Java code,  expected to jump to
correspondig wicket:id in html file, but nothing happens

I saw same results on these two machines:

Fedora 8
IDEA 8.0.1 EAP build 9164
JDK 1.6.0_11

Fedora 9
IDEA 8.0 build #9572
JDK 1.6.0_11

If I remember correctly, (e) used to work on IDEA 7.

Nothing interesting in ~/.IntelliJIdea80/system/log/idea.log
Except maybe this:
2009-01-16 17:10:33,433 [   3126]   INFO - api.vfs.impl.local.FileWatcher -
Native file watcher failed to startup.

Let me know what I can do to help you fix this because your plugin totally
rocks !

Thanks,
Maarten