Hi,

I think WicketForge is already VERY nice.

About your wishlist:
1) is already implemented in WicketForge
2) and 3) : I have no idea
4) and 5) can be solved by changing the DTD that IDEA uses for validating
(x)html.

A few months ago I experimented a bit with that DTD and I could make the
errors/warnings about the wicket tags disappear but then other things
stopped working
 (I don't remember exactly, in some cases the built-in code completion for
html tags stopped working in other cases it was WicketForge that stopped
working)

I like the idea of a bounty, and when you succeed in attracting
bounty-hunters, I hope he/she/they will work on improving WicketForge
instead of reinventing the wheel.

Maarten