Hi Ryan,

I added you to the Project Members, so feel free to commit your examples.
Unfortunately, until now I haven't had time to work on it myself

The idea was to let the code mature in
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-jsecurity/
and maybe move it to wicket-stuff later on.

Maybe we should move it to wicket-stuff already.
My main problem with wicket-stuff is/was that it's not always very clear
which projects are still alive and maintained and which are practically
dead. And at the time, wicket-stuff had some problems with continuous
integration, IIRC.

Les, what do you think ?
We should change the project name to wicket-ki anyway.

regards,
Maarten