That can not be right. The javascript added with AjaxRequestTarget#appendJavascript should be executed /after/ the DOM manipulations have finished. Maybe you called prependJavascript by accident?

Or do you refer to something another thing when you write 'before the rendering finishes'?

BTW, I assume you are using an overriden AjaxTabbedPanel#onAjaxUpdate.

Regards,
   Erik.

Cristi Manole wrote:
Hello,

Tks for the reply. Yes, I'm using that, the problem is it gets called before
the rendering finishes. I need something that runs after it got rendered.

Any ideas?

Cristi