Maarten,

> AFAIK wicketstuff-core trunk is compatible with wicket 1.4.0

Yes, I know. But my client is not really happy about using trunk/snapshots
in a production system. And frankly, neither am I. I love snapshot
releases, but if I can prevent the extra steps needed to use them in
production I would.

> Side note:  I don't see the version of wicket-stuff has to match exactly
> with version of wicket ?
> Suppose someone releases wicketstuff-core-1.4.0 today, and tomorrow some
> bugs are fixed in wicketstuff-core, then we can't release these bug-fixes
> until wicket 1.4.1 is out ?

I agree. Its just that right now there is no release at all.
As soon as there are more releases of the wicketstuff-core projects and/or
wicket, it makes sense to start a compatibility matrix.

BTW, I don't really care if wicketstuff-core is completely 100% stable, it
will never be. Promoting every first snapshot of the month to a release is
good enough for me.

Regards,
    Erik.

--