Hi Matt,

Converters are only used during form submission. So to answer your question: this seems like a feature.

Regards,
   Erik.

Matthias Keller wrote:
Hi

I need to use a StringResourceModel to compile a string with multiple parameter substitutions. I have a lot of converters active which should take care of all these values and which do work when using for example a PropertyModel elsewhere. Unfortunately it seems the converters are completely ignored for StringResourceModels when doing the parameter substitution? I always get the data in its raw (.toString) form instead of the converted?!

Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks

Matt

--