Hi David,

The website looks great !  Is the wicket application open source ?

I think there's a small bug on https://jalbum.net/signup
Maybe it's intentional, but I couldn't see why:  the first two labels are
both linked to the input with id="username"

            <li>
                <label for="username">Name</label>
                <input id="id139" name="name" value="" class="bigtxt
sbox hint" type="text">
            </li>
            <li>
                <label for="username">Username</label>
                <input id="username" name="userName" value=""
class="bigtxt sbox hint" type="text">
            </li>

regards
Maarten